A sage barista is a coffee machine that also grinds its own beans, and can pretty much make any type of latte. It's not frustrating to use at all; the only downside would be that it doesn't come with milk or sugar (not like those things are bad for you anyways). Otherwise, the Sage Barista leads to the best espresso I've ever had - well worth the $400 price tag!
Instructions on how to use the sage baristas include:
1. Clean it first - Rinse and rinse some more.
2. Fill the tank with water - Make sure that wat the water level on the "H2O".
3. Put whole coffee beans and pour them evenly in the bean holder
4. Set the time on a timer for 12 minutes.
5. Press ON button to start up by pressing until you hear a beep sound if the alarm is set for waking up or an alarm day of dai. (If not, press ON button-few seconds to start.)
6. Enjoy your cup of coffee!