Starbucks Iced Latte At Home
Mark as brewed
How to Make Starbucks Iced Latte Without an Espresso Maker
If you haven’t got an espresso maker at home, don’t worry – you can still achieve a tasty Starbucks iced latte at home using a traditional drip coffee maker. To do this, start out by brewing your coffee a little bit stronger than you would normally like it since the ice will water down the coffee and weaken it. Then, cool your brewed coffee before adding cream or milk, syrup, and ice. Mix the coffee, cream, and syrup together using a long-handled spoon and pour the mixture over the ice.
Tips for Making the Best Iced Coffee at Home
Whether you want to make Starbucks copycat iced coffee and iced latte recipes at home or want to try out some other delicious iced coffee drinks, the good news is that iced coffee can be just as easy as iced tea to prepare at home. And, you can find a lot of different options including milks, chocolates, syrups, sweeteners, chocolate, and even spices to create personalized coffee drinks that you’ll love and are just as delicious as the ones served in Starbucks or your favorite café or coffee shop. To get the best results when making iced coffee drinks at home, keep the following tips in mind:
- Invest in a machine that you can rely on to produce high quality espresso or brewed coffee
- Avoid your iced coffee drinks becoming watered down with melting ice by freezing freshly brewed coffee into ice cubes and using these instead of regular ice.
- Get quality coffee beans. The quality and roast of the coffee beans that you use can make a huge difference to your final drink. As mentioned earlier, Starbucks do sell the coffee beans that they use, so if your main aim is to recreate your favorite Starbucks beverages, these are the best ones to go with. However, don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of beans and various roast levels until you find the one that you like the most.
- Add any syrup you’re using into the cup first, then pour in your coffee and milk before pouring over ice. By doing this step first, you can be sure that you have the right amount of flavoring from your syrup.
- Don’t be afraid to be creative – there are lots of things you can do to take your iced coffee drinks to the next level by finishing them with whipped cream, cinnamon, or nutmeg, or even chocolate shavings.
- Make a big batch – iced coffee can last for a while in the refrigerator, so it’s worth making a large batch in your coffee maker if you are going to drink it every day. All you need to do is brew a pot of coffee in your coffee maker and place it in the refrigerator in an airtight container until it is cold.
- Use cold brew – if you enjoy Starbucks cold brew drinks, you can also make these at home using Starbucks coffee beans. You can make cold brew in a regular coffee maker with cold water rather than hot water. However, this will take around 8-12 hours to brew, so you may want to invest in an electric cold brew maker if you want a faster experience. You can drink cold brew black or pour it over ice and mix with milk.
Starbucks iced coffees are a popular choice of beverage, but they can get expensive to buy on a regular basis. The good news is that Starbucks do sell coffee beans that you can use at home, and making your own Starbucks iced coffees, cold brews, and lattes at home can lead to a drink that tastes the same and will cost you a fraction of the price.